Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Photos around Forest Fruits Lusaka

Since I have access to high speed internet, I figured I should at least upload some more photos.


The "new-used" truck.

This thing is awesome! It's our new truck for going to buy honey from the farmers. After 10 years of trying just about everything, Dan (the director) has found that these old Mercedes-benz trucks do the best job. Key factors include being able to take abuse, being able to take more abuse and being able to take abuse during the rainy season.


This is Rogers working on the truck, I have spent the past 2 weeks working with him.



My friend in Ghana, Mary Roach, was 'skyping' with me and said she would like to see the view I had of the moon.



This is the market stall that Forest Fruits has once a month in Lusaka.

Soon we will have proper retail packages for sale, up until now though, these bottles (500ml, 1L, 2L and 5L are all that are available to the public)

No comments: